Why Should You Learn Carpet Dyeing?
Carpet Dyeing is a specialty service highly sough out by Interior designers, high end hotels, luxury resorts & property managers to restore and maintain carpets in locations where appearance is of the utmost importance!
This skill is also sought out by cleaning companies, pressure washing companies, pest control companies, and other contractors who inadvertently cause carpet bleaching due to accidental carpet bleaching and damage.
Carpet Dyeing provides an ideal solution (timewise and costwise) to carpet damage, by restoring the carpet in lieu of carpet permanent sectioning (carpet patch) or carpet replacement, typically saving 60% to 70% over carpet replacement costs.
Why DyeBold Academy?
Finally a training that is easy to understand and simple to follow!
Using the DyeBold System, students will learn via a carpet dyeing framework that will lead to a deeper understanding of color correction via theory, interaction and hands on practice.
To Reserve Your Spot
Carpet Dyeing Made Easy Training Summary
- Info shared with the DyeBold Framework
- Taught over 2 days for better info retention
- Simple to Understand
- Easy to Follow
- Includes Syllabus
- Carpet Samples for practice
- Access to Instructional Dyeing videos
- Access to DyeBold Support Facebook group
- DyeBold App
Additional Purchase Required
- DyeBold Specialty Dyes Kit for dyeing Nylon (Available in 2 oz Pro Starter Kit or Upgraded Expert 16 oz Dye Kit)DyeBold Everything Else Dyes for dyeing Polyester, Acrylic and Cotton (Available in 2 oz Pro Starter Kit size)* Additional recommended tools provided when you sign up.
Before & After Carpet Dyeing
Over the years, we have had the privilege to work with various clients, such as Hotels, Commercial Property Managers, Contractors & Cleaning Companies, Rug & Carpet Cleaners, Interior Designers, Interior Designers, Pressure Washing Companies & Yacht Owners including:
U.S. Institute of Peace in Washington D.C.